Replybutton tracks when your recipients open, click links and reply button clicks in your emails. There are some scenarios where this tracking isn’t 100% accurate.
- Have you opened sent messages in your mail client? Open-tracking won’t distinguish from you opening the email versus your recipient opening it.
- In some cases mail clients that automatically preview or pre-fetch messages for display can trigger opens
- Aggressive spam filters may open images to check for malware
Unexpected button or link clicks:
- Have you clicked links in your own sent messages?
- Aggressive spam filters may automatically click links when looking for malware
- In rare cases, mail clients may pre-fetch links to make email previewing faster